Mr. Sonnenberg's Class Website
S1 Creativity and Innovation
S2 Communication and Collaboration
S3 Research and Information Literacy
S4 Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making
S5 Digital Citizenship
S6 Technology Operations and Concepts
Human Body Systems
Roller Coaster Project
TD3 Student Links
Kid's Search Engines
Language Arts Websites
CNN Student News
Level 1 Consequence
Sign Out Form
Sign Out Sheet
AIMS Practice Tests
Use this website to solve algebraic equations using manipulatives called algebra tiles.
Angles Khan's Academy Measuring Angles Lesson
A Plus Math
- Great site for flashcard activities, homework help, and math games.
Base 10 Blocks
Cool Math has free online cool math lessons, cool math games and fun math activities. Really clear math lessons (pre-algebra, algebra, precalculus)
Create a Graph
- Features daily math activitis or challenges.
- Games and activities designed for parents and kids to do together.
- Four different applications reinforce geometry concepts by matching terms to the geometric shape, or with flashcards, word searches, or concentration games.
This tool allows you to learn about various geometric solids and their properties. You can manipulate and color each shape to explore the number of faces, edges, and vertices.
- The NCTM Principles and Standards for School Mathematics.
Integer Product Game
Strategy game designed to allow students to practice multiplying integers.
Help learning arithmetic and pre-algebra.
Locate the Aliens
Practice coordinate graphing skills by locating aliens.
The Product Game
Strategy game designed to allow students to practice multiplying whole numbers.
The Factor Game
Strategy game designed to allow students to practice finding factors of whole numbers.
- Practice addition, subtraction, and multiplication skills with this online game. Skill level varies and 2 students can play at one time.
Math is Fun
Math explained in easy language, plus puzzles, games, quizzes, worksheets and a forum. For K-12 kids, teachers and parents.
Math Fact Quiz
- Learn about the different magic squares by traveling throughout the world and through history. Explore further magic squares activities.
Practice reading metric and standard rulers.
National Library of Virtual Manipulatives
contains practical algebra lessons demonstrating useful techniques and pointing out common errors.
Quia Math Journey
- Fun website that takes kids on a journey around the world as they complete math challenges of all levels.
Quia Customary Measure Activities
This program can only be run on a school computer.
Create a free website